Monday 9 November 2015

Memory Keeping with Stampin Up Project Life - My Favourite Kit

Good Morning! This post was supposed to be uploaded yesterday evening as part of the Memory Keeping with Stampin Up Project Life DT blog share. I had so many technical issues yesterday so I am here a little late with my contribution! This month we didn’t have a specific PL Set to use but we went with “My Favourite Kit” as a theme. I decided to choose Seasonal Snapshot as I am LOVING it at the moment. I used it last month to share the Halloween and Bonfire Night photos but it also contains Christmas themes too, as well as Back to School so it really takes you through from September to December. 
I’ve been working on Evan’s Album recently (he is 13 on Friday) and in particular have been working on his baby photos so I decided to document his first Christmas. He was exactly 6 weeks old on Christmas Day and we bought him a little Santa suit to wear, so cute!
It’s hard working with photos that are 13 years old but I am grateful that I took the time to fill in his baby record book, I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that I did that. You think that you will never forget everything about your baby but you do. This is why I love Project Life, it keeps my memories for me as my own in my head begin to fail a little!
I hope you like my pages, I am sorry they are later than intended 

Here are the pages of the other girls

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the baby book as been doing these sorts of photos for my 21 year old.
    Love your pages Julie!

    ReplyDelete