Sunday 8 November 2015

New Home Card

 Hello there! This is my second attempt at this blog post as the last one decided to go bananas on me and post all my photos really really big and even though it told me from my end that there were only 2 small photos posted!

In August we went on a family cruise holiday and met the most lovely family from London. We loved spending time with them and had a lot of fun and have kept in touch. They recently moved house so I made them a card, courtesy of one I cased from Michelle Last. Thank you Michelle 
 I decided I would quite like a sun coming through the window so I used the stamp from Kinda Eclectic with some vellum over the top. The flower vases are from the Vivid Vases stamp and are perfect for paper piercing.
I haven’t heard whether our little card and gift have arrived yet - I also sent them some Yorkshire Parkin as they hadn’t heard of parkin! Hope you have a great rest of the weekend on this special Sunday.

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: