Friday 6 November 2015

Gift Vouchers and Christmas Wish List 2015

Good Morning and Happy Friday to you! Yes another dark and dreary day here in West Yorkshire, it’s been a bad week for weather but I am here sharing a make to hopefully cheer you up!
Today the famous John Lewis Christmas advert has gone live so I thought I would remind you that I have now launched my Gift Voucher and Christmas Wish List Service for 2015 and am looking forward to helping my customers get Stampin Up goodies for Christmas. If you would like to order a Gift Voucher for a friend/family member OR if your family member would like to order one for YOU then please email me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com and I will organise this. Likewise if you would like to complete a Wish List for your friends and family to select from then again please email me and I will arrange this for you!
Gift vouchers can be purchased in denominations of £5 and I can also offer a voucher for a specific class or event too! They will be presented in a decorated wallet.
Here’s hoping I can help you get Stampin’ Up! in your stocking this year!

My Online Code is now loaded and ready to go for November for any orders between £25 and £150. Any Christmas orders placed at the end of November will also be included in the Online Code Club too!
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Julie---Found your blog via Pinterest. This voucher card is so cute! Would you mind sharing the dimensions? I've made one up but yours looks like it's a bit wider. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete