Tuesday 4 June 2019

The new 2019-2020 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue

It's here, it's here the 2019-2020 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. I have had so much amazing feedback from my customers who have received theirs and I am so excited for my official Launch Events this weekend. You can find details of them HERE and HERE

If you click on the image below you should be taken to an online version of the new catalogue. I've sent catalogues out to my online shoppers who have shopped with me in the last 5 months. If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a catalogue then please do let me know.
One of the most exciting times of the new catalogue is seeing the new In Colours and here we have this years, from left to right - Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile and Pretty Peacock. I have embossed the pieces of the card stock with the Lace 3D embossing folder. I'll be sharing the colours in more details on another blog post but wanted to share the catalogue and the colours with you today! Enjoy!
I have to let you know that at this moment in time the Purple Posy ink pad is not available due to it having to have some further tests being done on the quality of the ink. Please bear with me while we get this sorted, I am hoping it will not be much longer.

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment