Wednesday 12 June 2019

Free as a Bird Stamp Set

Hello there and good morning! Today I am back with another Free as a Bird card, which is my most popular seller at the moment along with the Daisy Lane Bundle! Thank you for your orders so far.

I made this card some time ago and will be recreating it in a class on Tuesday 25th June, a new class I have set up called Stamp Set Included! Yes you have guessed it, you get the stamp set included! Details are at the end of this post!
 I just love colouring in these little birds and the new Nesting Label dies are amazing and come as part of a bundle with the stamps! Hope you like today's make and would love to see you at class!
Stamp Set Included Classes
Tuesday 25th June @7pm

New to my studio are my Stamp Set Included monthly classes.

As you might gather from the title the class includes a stamp set for you to take home to use after the class, the stamp set value will always be around £20.

For the month of June we are using the Free as a Bird Stamp set (worth £20) and the class cost is £30.

Please bring your own adhesives and a basic craft kit.


Beautiful Birds Class
Saturday 6th July at 2pm

The Bird Ballad Suite is sure to be a favourite from the new catalogue.

I am designing a class based around the gorgeous tin of lace cards and envelopes and have 3 price brackets. You will have enough to make 12 cards.

Option 1 - £24 includes tin of cards and envelopes (worth £17)
Option 2 - £32 Includes tin of cards and envelopes & pack of coordinating paper (worth £27.75)
Option 3 - £48 includes tin of cards and envelopes, pack of coordinating paper AND the stamp set (worth £47.75)
Please bring your own adhesive

Places are limited to 10 people, to book a place please email me HERE


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment