Thursday 13 June 2019

Daisy Lane Class in the Post

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am sharing a new Class in the Post with you

DAISY LANE CLASS IN THE POST

Here is what is included
Daisy Lane Stamp Set and Medium Daisy Punch (151118)
Smoky Slate Ink Pad (147113)
Stampin Blends pen in Daffodil Delight Light (144586)
All card frames, card blanks and die cuts
Video Tutorial

What you will need

Versamark Ink
Clear Blocks
Glue 
Foam Pads
Scissors
Large Daisy Punch

Cost is £43.50 and I have 2 ways of ordering. Shop online for the products listed with codes above (USING THIS MONTHS ONLINE CODE CLUB) and then I will send your kit on in the post OR if you are local I can order for you and you can collect!

It is such an easy class with simply yet stylish results and I already have a video uploaded on my You Tube Channel for you to use to replicate the designs. 
Any questions or if you would like to order please message me!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment