Sunday 2 June 2019

A Good Man again

Hey there and a very happy Sunday to you! As promised I am back today with another make with the A Good Man stamp set which is available from Tuesday 4th June on the launch of the new catalogue.

My regular online customers should now have received your catalogues in the post and I have had some amazing feedback already on how much you are loving it this year, more so than any other years!

Today's card uses some new papers from the Come Sail Away Suite and the twine is also a feature of that suite too!
As with a previous card, I have used the Stitched Rectangles and the Stitched Shapes dies, some of my go-to dies! I am happy to say I am going to be offering this stamp set as a Class in the Post so please watch this space for that!
As with yesterday's card I decorated inside of the card for some extra details, I love doing that!
Here is one of my recent videos using this stamp set and sharing how I colour in with our Stampin Blends!
                                          


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment