Wednesday 5 June 2019

Bird Ballad Suite Z Fold Card

Hello and good morning! Today I am starting a share of one of my favourite suites in the new catalogue, the Bird Ballad Suite which I think is going to be a really popular product. We will be making a card with this stamp set at my launch events this weekend on Friday evening and Saturday morning, would love to see you there! I will also be holding a huge BOGOF sale, more details on that tomorrow!
The Bird Ballad Suite is a popular choice from the new catalogue and I've so many lovely things to share with you that I have already made with it. Today's is a Z Fold Card which is basically a standard A6 size card with an extra score and folded back on itself. 
New new shaped dies are also part of the Bird Ballad Suite and come in an amazing bundle with the stamp set! I'm looking forward to sharing more makes with you later in the week.
Have a great day today whatever you are up to!



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment