Saturday 1 June 2019

A Good Man with Gingham Gala


Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am on a countdown to the new catalogue with a stamp set I think is going to be very popular, A Good Man! I love the images and the sentiments in the set and of course I love a bit of colouring in too!

I have teamed the stamp set with the lovely Gingham Gala paper which I have LOVED this year and am a little sad that it leaves us on 3rd June! Stock up quick!!!
As you can see I also love our Stitched Shape dies and today's make includes the Stitched Shaped and the Stitched Rectangles too which have been cut out in Balmy Blue card and stamped with Night of Navy ink.
Inside the card got a little colouring treatment too, I like to do this to my cards plus it keeps my ladies at class extra busy!
I hope you have enjoyed today's make, will be back with another one tomorrow for you!
If you would like to see how I coloured my images there is a link to my You Tube video below!


Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment