Friday 7 June 2019

Daisy Lane Bundle for Film Friday

Hello and Good Morning to you all! I am a little late posting today as I am having some technical issues and am unable to edit my photos for today's post! So I have a couple of our Stampin Up images to share with you!

Today I am introducing the Daisy Lane Bundle from the new catalogue this is a lovely stamp set with a co-ordinating smaller Daisy Punch and I was honoured to present at our recent Stampin Up event using this bundle!
 Here is an unedited image of the cards I designed and I am running a class for this on Saturday 29th June in the morning and also have a Class in the Post to launch very soon!
 Here is this weeks video below for you sharing the bundle and these lovely simple yet stylish cards!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment