Monday 29 April 2019

Piece of Cake Gingham Pizza Box

Hey there and welcome back to my blog. I am sharing another Gingham Gala paper make with you today and this time it is paired with the Piece of Cake bundle which is now back in stock. at £29.50 for the stamp set AND punch its a great bargain and once the new catalogue comes out in June it will no longer be discounted by 10%.
This was the first time I had used the little Pizza Boxes and I loved making this, so cute for a gift or as a table favour and really easy to put together too!
I added some of my fave colour ribbon and used my trusty blends to colour in with!

I will be closing off my April order tomorrow morning. Please make sure your order is in if you would like a gift in May!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment