Sunday 21 April 2019

Introducing Daisy Lane

 Hello again! I am excited to share some new products with you today, the products I got to demonstrate at the recent Stampin' Up! event! The bundle is called Daisy Lane and we have a new smaller Daisy Punch called the Medium Daisy punch. If you look on the blue card below you will see it in relation to the existing Daisy Punch!
 I've created this as a lovely relaxing class to make 8 simple yet stylish cards which includes your own stamp set and punch. The date is Saturday 29th June and you can find the details on the poster below. I also have an enhanced version of the class to come along for an extra hour and make 8 matching tags! I will share those with you tomorrow!
I hope you like the makes and I would love to welcome you to the class in June!




Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment