Tuesday 23 April 2019

Paper Pumpkin in May!

For many years Stampin Up in the USA have offered a monthly subscription kit called Paper Pumpkin. It usually contains everything you need to make a set amount of projects with instructions. I have been hoping this would come to the European market for the longest time and I am happy to say for the month of May we will get to have one! 
FOR ONLY £20!
The best news is, it's been designed by our co-founder and former CEO Shelli and is called Hugs from Shelli! 
I am planning on running a simple class with it on Saturday 25th May or of course you can complete the projects at home and order from me or on my store!

Here's a peek at one of the gorgeous cards and envelopes from the kit!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment