Wednesday 24 April 2019

Everything is Rosy Product Medley


Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am sharing something very special, a really beautiful product medley, aka an exclusive suite of products that are available for the month of May only! Everything is Rosy is stunning with gorgeous products in the most wonderful colours AND there is Rose Gold! 
Here is what you get!
A full stamp set and set of matching dies, 48 sheets of 6x6 paper, 2 reels of gorgeous ribbon, mirrored embellishments, die cuts AND a Rose Gold Shimmer paint!
Here are some samples with the medley.


It will be available to purchase from 1st May whilst stocks last and the cost is £74. I am offering a FREE 2.5 hour class on Saturday 1st June to anyone purchasing from me and will also send this in the post to distance customers! Enjoy!








Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment