Sunday 28 April 2019

Gingham Week!

Hello there and a very very happy Sunday to you! I am writing this at 11am on Sunday morning still sat in my PJ's as I've had 3 events at the studio over a 24 hour period this weekend! Loved spending time crafting with 18 lovely ladies!

This week I thought I would feature the lovely Gingham Gala papers from the Spring/Summer catalogue. They have been SO popular and come in 6x6 size in 5 different colours and they will leave us at the end of May OR whilst stocks last!
I made this cute card for my niece and nephew for Easter with some money in instead of an egg this year. I am running a class using this lovely set on Saturday 18th May and have places left. Details are below and I have 3 price brackets! If you cannot make that date I can also run it in the afternoon of 25th May too.

 Here are the details of the class!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment