Saturday 20 April 2019

Onstage at Telford

Hi there and welcome back! I thought I would do a little blog post about our recent event in Telford, Onstage Local. This event is always a fun yet tiring weekend and this time there were almost 600 demonstrators in attendance! 

I made these gifts for my direct team members, I had 23 with us which was just lovely.
Of course we got to see the lovely new catalogue which launches on 4th June. It is just beautiful and I am really excited by some of the new products!
 It was a very momentous day for me for a couple of reasons. One was that I got to do my "walk" across the stage for my 400,000 in career to date sales. I think it was more like a run and on the photo below I either look like I am holding hands with 2 invisible people or doing the Floss! 
So another reason it was a momentous day was that I had been asked to do a 30 minute presentation about running events! It was top secret and I used a new bundle of products which I will share with you this week!
 There I am up on the big screen. I wasn't too nervous this time although I did make an unintentional faux pas which did make the audience laugh and I don't think I will ever live it down!

 I came home feeling tired but excited about the new catalogue and buzzing after spending time with my lovely team members, some of whom had attended their very first Onstage Events!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment