Wednesday 3 April 2019

Amazing Life Stamp Set

Hey there and good morning to you. Today I am sharing a make that I CASED this week from the lovely Martin, you can see Martin's original blog post and video tutorial HERE
We made this at my Coffee and Card event yesterday and will be making it at tomorrow's too!
I just loved this as soon as I saw it on Martin's Facebook page and despite the initial concern of my ladies getting their strips lined up in place, they all loved it in the end and enjoyed learning a new technique.
 We also stamped the flowers from the same set and coloured them in with the Stampin' Blends to add to the card along with the small stamp randomly stamped around the outside.
 Here are 2 of the cards I made, I have made another one since as I love it so much!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment