Wednesday 17 October 2018

Upcoming Classes

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today, just thought I would share details of a couple of upcoming classes that I have at the studio. 

SIGNS OF SANTA CLASS
Saturday 27th October
2pm - 4.30pm
I have 3 class options for this event
Option A - class only, no products - £15.00

Option B - Stamps included (value £20) - £28.00
Option C - Stamps and dies (value £45.00) - £48.00

Please bring your own glue and be prepared to be glittered!!!

If you would like a place on this class please email me HERE

COUNTRY HOME CLASS
Saturday 3rd November
2pm - 4.30pm

Come along and make some stunning cards with this lovely versatile stamp set. 

We will be using the Stampin Blends and colouring techniques.

3 price options
Option A - Class only £15
Option B - Class & Stamp Set (worth £20) £30
Option C - Class, Stamp Set and Tin Tile Embossing folder (worth £29.25) £35

Please bring your own glue.


TO book a place on this class please email me HERE

CRAFTER NOON TEA
Saturday 17th November
2pm - 4.30pm
£28 per person
Come along and make this gorgeous Christmas Ornament and then enjoy a full afternoon tea provided by my fabulous caterer.



Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment