Monday 22 October 2018

Festive Farmhouse Stamp a Stack

Hello there! I'm back today with another make from my Stamp a Stack events, this time using the Festive Farmhouse Suite. I love this suite on pages 12 and 13 of the Autumn/Winter catalogue and had great fun with this card.
The wooden elements used for the Merry are a lovely addition to your makes and my ladies all got a pack of these included, as well as 12 sheets of 12x12 papers too! A really easy card to execute and just a little bit of colouring using the Blender Pens and the Ink Pads.
The background is simply a piece of Whisper White card which is sponged with the Pool Party ink pad and one of our sponges, really simple but effective!
Thanks for reading today, I'll be back on Wednesday!

Julie
shop now 
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment