Sunday 7 October 2018

Abstract Impressions Double Z Joy Fold Card

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today! I am hoping to be back to my regular scheduling of blog posts now! Today's make is the same style as Friday's card but just uses a different colour scheme from the same pack of papers. You can find the tutorial for this card on my team member Amanda's blog HERE
I have made more of the spiral flowers and the ladies from my craft weekend that I am running this weekend have yet again rolled a fair few of these yesterday!
I have actually used 3 different sets of papers on this card, you can find them all listed below on the Supply List
Which version do you like best? Today's pastel colours or Friday's Navy and Yellow?


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment