Friday 26 October 2018

Buffalo Check Stamp Set

Hello there and welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing the last of the Stamp A Stack makes from my recent events. You may wonder why I have called this one Buffalo Check? Well the circle behind the Santa is created by stamping the Buffalo Check background stamp in the Autumn/Winter catalogue! It's one of my favourite stamp sets from the catalogue but it is quite well hidden! It's perfect for loads of different cards and of course you can stamp it in any of our wonderful colours!
The Santa on this card is cut from the coordinating DSP using the matching dies which makes life very very easy and the sentiment is from the Dashing Deer Stamp Set.
A really easy card to construct and lots of possibilities with the papers for cutting out different characters to make multiple cards.
Thank you to my customers who have used this months code so far. I will be closing this off on Wednesday 31st October.

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment