Friday 5 October 2018

Double Z Joy Fold Card

Hello there! Bit of a late post from me today as I have been getting ready for my ladies who are coming along to the weekend retreat I am running in my studio this weekend! 

Today I am sharing a card we made at our Coffee and Card event this week and it was another take on the Double Z Joy Fold Card that you can find on my amazing team member Amanda's blog here 
This time we made a more feminine version as opposed to the shirt card I made last time!
I love the Wood Effect papers that carried over from last years catalogue and I teamed them together with the Garden Impression papers from the Annual catalogue. Lots of lovely comments on this card on Tuesday with everyone saying how they love Navy and Yellow together. 
 I made some spiral flowers using the scallop circle punch at this certainly kept my ladies busy and out of mischief! 
 Loving the new Braided Linen Thread which I have used, lots wider than the standard thread and I love this addition of it on this card.
 October's Online Code is now up and running, thank you to those of you who continue to support me by shopping with me.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment