Tuesday 15 July 2014

Team Training Projects

Good Morning! I am back as promised with some of the projects from our Team Training last week. After much deliberation and having to change my designs due to product shortages I decided to use the Beautiful Bunch stamp set with the Tag Talk stamp set and Typeset papers. The colours we used for the day were Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and Old Olive. 
 I wanted to also showcase the fantastic new Kraft card stock which I used to make the box on the Envelope Punch Board.
 You remove the belly band in inside is a gatefold card using the same 2 stamp sets.
 The girls also had the Crochet Trim included in their kit .
I hope you like the project, it seemed to go down well at training and it all came together in the end!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie
    Loving this blog. Any chance of giving us the instructions or a video on how to make the box as i would love to have a go.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete