Tuesday 8 July 2014

Another bag!

Hello there and welcome to my little blog today! Today I am sharing a project we made at Tuesday Club a couple of weeks ago when I had a Sneak Peek night. It is almost identical to one I shared from the Telford training event except for it's a totally different colour scheme and I have used the small flower from the Something to Say stamp set which was very popular at my launch event last week.
The colours I have used here are Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon with Whisper White.
You can make this from one sheet of A4 card and I promise this is on my list of videos. I need to get this crazy week out of the way this week and then I should be able to get up to date with my videos!
The little sentiment tied onto the handle spins around and has Thank You on the back, just like the original!
Short and sweet (I hope) today folks as I have lots of prep to do for Tuesday Club today plus our Team All Day Training event on Saturday, plus 101 other things including helping organise a Year 6 leavers party at my son's school!!!!! I am sure you get the drift! I'll be back tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. So very cute. I love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, can't wait for the video, yeah! Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete