Thursday 31 July 2014

My Digital Studio for weddings

Hello there! Firstly thank you for all your lovely blog comments, emails and messages on my million milestone yesterday! Can't wait for the next million!!!

Those of you who have been with me a long time will know that I used to run a wedding stationery business until my Stampin Up business became really successful that I decided to work on it full time! Whilst I mostly enjoyed doing the weddings I did find them to be time consuming and sometimes stressful so when I had the opportunity to do Stampin Up full time I grabbed it! I do still love a good wedding and indeed good wedding stationery and I am delighted with the Always and Forever suite on My Digital Studio. MDS is only £13.95 for the main software and then you can simply buy any add ons that you fancy.
All the samples below are made with the Always and Forever invitation download and the product suite which I think are just lovely and so easy to use.
 I simply changed all the images to Blackberry Bliss and then printed it out and backed it onto Blackberry Bliss card and voila, you have a lovely invitation.
 I decided to add some ribbon round this one and thought it would look really cute with the RSVP tucked under the ribbon too!
Hope you agree these look really professional and can be done quickly and easily! For more information please contact me.
Julie
shop now
supplies
To follow

No comments:

Post a Comment