Wednesday 16 July 2014

I Heart Project Life

When Stampin Up announced our collaboration with Becky Higgins and Project Life I was quite happy! Since using the products I am totally hooked and I am ecstatic that we have the opportunity as Stampin Up demonstrators to share this amazing product! Every time I have some spare moments I am wanting to get on with my Project Life albums. I started a school themed one yesterday which is especially poignant as the cheeky fellow in the photo below leaves Primary School this week, my last time in the school playground will be on Friday (sob)!
 I decided to rifle through all the "official" school photos I have bought over the years and just managed to find the missing one today!!! So I have completed Evan's page! Just need to find one of Ross's now!
I cannot begin to tell you just how much joy I got from doing these pages. I am sure you can see how he has turned from a cheeky monkey into a lovely young man, and the House Captain!!

 Last night was really exciting for me as I ran my first ever Project Life class with 5 lovely ladies. We have more itching to do this class but it clashed with holiday times!! I wasn't feeling 100% still and probably shouldn't have run the class but it was SO relaxed and of course low on prep for me! Mr K helped me load the car and set up the tables!
 Here are all my lovely Project Life ladies. Interesting that they are all doing albums of their children and family with the youngest subject being months old and the oldest "child" being almost 40!
 We made a lot of mess!
 Here are Kate's wonderful baby pages using the Little Moments kit, I think she did an amazing job!
 Kelly was on fire and did 4 pages of days out with her family using the Playground kit.
 Anna was new to not just Project Life but Stampin UP and I LOVE the front cover she did for her son's album using the Happiness Is kit.
 Lousie was on a mission as she is doing an album for her daughters 18th birthday which is in September. What a lovely gift.
 Jenn has the hardest task as her photos are a lot older, some a lot smaller and of course she has to think back longer than some of us, but I LOVED her Isle of Skye page and her stories of her sons. She is making an album for a gift for her son's 40th birthday! Again, how lovely!
Thank you to the ladies who attended last night. I have had lots of messages already and photos of more pages that the girls have already done! If you would like to join us the first class is always £28 and then classes thereafter are £10. Details are on my classes/events page.

Yesterday was a brilliant day for another reason too! I was featured in a rather large article in a local paper all about my Stampin Up business. I did an interview with a local reporter a couple of weeks ago and had no idea when it would be going in, or that it would be such a big spread!!!
Thanks for all your likes and comments on it on Facebook, very much appreciated and really cheered me up after feeling poorly!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment