Wednesday 9 July 2014

Sweetbriar Rose

Last night We had our Tuesday Club, the penultimate one before we break for 6 weeks in the summer. I had such a great choice of lovely new things we could use as my lovely big order from last week arrived on Monday, I was literally spoilt for choice! I often find that when I have new things I don't know what to start with first but that wasn't the case this time. I just knew this gorgeous single stamp Sweetbriar Rose would be perfect for my ladies.
It's a lovely sized single stamp and only comes in wood and is priced at £11.95. Perfect to use to make a set of note cards and looks great in many different colours. For this card I used Crushed Curry and Old Olive and stamped in Memento ink. The image was coloured in with the blender pens and the ink pads. I love colouring onto the Crumb Cake card, it takes the ink really well.
 Of course I couldn't stop at just the card, we also coloured an envelope too to make a matching set
 And even inside got some colouring treatment as once I started I just couldn't stop!
I hope you like this card as much as I enjoyed making it!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment