Tuesday 29 July 2014

1 million page views!

WOW yesterday my blog hit an amazing record! I went over the 1 Million page view mark!!! I have been watching it creep up for the last couple of weeks and then it caught me unawares and tipped over sometime yesterday afternoon!

Thank you to all my loyal and lovely blog readers wherever you are. Please leave me a comment today on here so I can see where my readers are from and how long you have been reading my blog!

Talking of loyal customers, last week it was one of my most lovely and loyal customers special 50th birthday so of course a card was in order for her! I used the Gold Soiree papers and of course my new fave ribbon the gold satin!
 The numbers were cut from the new Perfect Print dies and added to the front.
 And here is what the card was like inside. I wrote the message to Gill on the back before I tied the card back up.
 The middle panel has been stamped with the Too Kind stamp set. Thank you Gill for being such a fantastic customer and class attendee, your support is amazing!
Well it looks like it's going to be another gorgeous day today, I am sat her typing this at 09:11am and already I am melting! Looking forward to seeing any comments you can leave me on my milestone million!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

11 comments:

  1. Hi Julie congrats on your milestone. I've been following you for a few years now - since I joined SU under Monica! Love today's card I can feel a CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Million page views mummy!
    Been reading your blog since August 2009, you provide such inspiration!!!
    Love
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Congrats on your milestone! I absolutely LOVE your blog and I check it everyday. You provide me so much inspiration! I'm in the US and the midwest state of Wisconsin! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie read your blog everyday and follow your stories about your dancing and your family and love doing so. You have so many talents. Look forward to the next so many years love Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie
    I read your blog regularly for inspiration
    Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 1 million page views. I have been following your blog for a few years now and as I have recently become a SU demonstrator, I like to get some ideas and inspiration!
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from Australia :)
    I have been following your blog for about a year now.
    Thanks for all the inspiration you share with us.
    Jaki.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie
    How Amazing. Keep up the good work. I really enjoy your blogspot, the mixture of homelife and papercrafting. I have to visit everyday. Keep up the good work.
    Enjoy your holiday you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 1 million hits Julie! Have been stalking your blog all the way from Australia, for a couple of years I think and pinning lots of your creations :) Hoping you have a nice cold glass of bubbly to celebrate this wonderful milestone ;) Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie, congratulations on your milestone :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. I am from Portugal.
    I discovered your blog about 2 years ago. I check it often.

    ReplyDelete