Sunday 27 April 2014

Rev up the Fun!


Good morning! Did you miss me yesterday? I just didn't have a spare half hour to blog yesterday! I left the house at 9.20 to take Evan to dancing and then from dancing we went straight to my card/scrapbook class for 1.30pm. Classes went fab yesterday (and on Friday) and all the ladies are loving making the male themed cards. Thanks for your messages saying how much you enjoyed the classes! After the class finished at 4.30pm, I hot footed it to the leisure centre to collect Evan who was at a party and had been picked up by a friend whilst we were at the church! We got home about 5pm, I unpacked and then had a little relax before bath and getting ready to go out dancing at the local ballroom for a friends birthday - home at 11.45pm!!! PHEW!!!

So today I am catching up with jobs as usual on a Sunday for me. 
This is one of the cards from yesterday. It is very similar to a card we have made at a Stamp a Stack before but I added a masking technique to make the car look like it's moving. This is a fiddly technique but the ladies grasped it eventually!!!!

 The rest of the card is very simple and once the technique had been achieved the assembly of the other parts was very quick. We used the Retro Fresh suite colours for all the cards, which I will share with you over the next couple of days!

Hope you like this technique? My next Technique Club will be Saturday 24th May.

Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment