Wednesday 23 April 2014

More Male Makes!

Good Morning! The sun is shining today! Isn't it great how everything looks better when it's sunny? Last night we had our Tuesday Club, only 8 of us this time but still loads of laughs! 

This week I had a colour combo of Old Olive, Pear Pizazz, Night of Navy and Marina Mist and we used the Rev up the Fun and Simply Stars stamp sets along with a couple of sentiment sets!
 This card involved a lot of Stamp a ma Jig action and a little cutting out of one of the cars! Can you see the mini brads on the car? We joked that these were the alloys!! All night long we had shouts of "Who's got the alloys?"
 A fun little card, I hope you agree?
Think I am doing well with my male cards this month, I am finding it to be a nice creative challenge!
See you tomorrow with another!
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the alloys!!! You did make me laugh :) All your male cards are fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely man's card Julie - I will have loads of male cards in my box soon - thanks so much!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete