Wednesday 16 April 2014

Retro Fresh Briefcase project!

Hello there! I am still battling the lurgy today which is very annoying when the weather is so nice outside! Today we have our little Lucas coming round for a visit which will keep my boys well and truly entertained!

I shared some photos of our training day the other day with you and I wanted to do a more in-depth post today about the morning projects. I am very lucky to be blessed with some extremely talented members of our team, their crafting skills are second to none and I was delighted when Amanda Bates agreed to do the morning project for us. We worked together and decided on a re-make of a suitcase project she did a while back and Amanda created this Dad's briefcase project with a Father's Day theme in mind.

I have yet to finish mine but it is coming together nicely and I cannot wait to fill it with photos. I am sure Amanda will be blogging all the details of this project very shortly and you can visit her fab blog HERE
We also planned out for Amanda to use some of the Retro Fresh journalling tags that were left over to make some cards and I have to say they were awesome, I particularly love this one with the car from Rev up the Fun!
 Love this photo which was photo bombed by my son Evan who was helping his brother valet cars for his Kenya appeal!
 I hope you like these projects, be sure to visit Amanda's blog!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment