Friday 4 April 2014

Rev and Chev!

Hello there! I am late posting today as I have been up to Evan's school this morning to see him get a special award for his hard work throughout the whole of the term - January to this week. He has never had one of these Special Endeavour awards and as a surprise they text the parents to invite them sneakily to see them get their awards in assembly. I think he was very surprised and a little embarrassed that we were there! Bless him, we are so proud of him and his brother! He was nearly as tall as the headteacher when he was stood next to her!

On Tues and Weds I held out team training events and this month we are focussing on male themed projects. We used the Rev up the Fun set and the Positively Chevron set, hence the title Rev and Chev!!
I chose a colour combo of Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Pool Party and Island Indigo.
 This was a fun card which the girls enjoyed making, with a hidden message inside which you discover when you pull the scalloped tag.
I am running a class on Saturday 26th April which includes the Rev up the Fun stamp set. I only have a couple of places left, would be lovely if you could join us. Have a great weekend
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment