Wednesday 29 May 2019

Last Chance for these items!

Hey there and welcome to my blog today! Today I am sharing some of my favourite products with you that sadly won't be carrying over into the new catalogue!

First up is the lovely FOX PUNCH and stamp set. The Fox punch has been very popular and I have done some lovely classes with it! If you would like one you need to get your skates on before 3rd June. I am placing an order today for my local customers and will be closing off this months Online Code!
Here are just come of the creatures you can create with the Fox Punch.
The Large Letters! Oh my word I have used these so so much and will keep them in my own personal craft stash! So useful for personal birthday cards etc.....
Here is an image of some of my favourite bundles that ARE carrying over into the new catalogue BUT they will no longer have the 10% off once they head into the new book!
We still have stock of the Hugs from Shelli kit too and at £20 it's an absolute bargain, the stamps and colours are just beautiful!
Have a great day!

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment