Wednesday 22 May 2019

Birthday in a Box!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today's share is something a little different and it's what we made at my Crafternoon Tea a couple of weeks ago. I have made the card before and have a video which I will share at the end but the other idea for the rest of the project was an idea shared by my lovely customer Christine.
So the card itself is my Concertina Card made using the All my Love papers which will be retiring at the end of this month along with the Large Letter dies that are also retiring! Yes you read that right!! I love these letters and I know my customers do too! They are an investment at £92 and for the rest of the month I am offering £10 off the price of the Large Letter dies if you order through me! So £82 instead of £92.

We put the card inside one of the half stamp cases and not just the card.....
......but a little Birthday Celebration too! Hence the title, Birthday in a Box! I included a chocolate bar, balloon, candle and part popper!
If you would like to make this in a class please let me know!
Here is my video from a few years ago!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment