Thursday 2 May 2019

Fable Friends Frame Card

Hello there and a very good morning to you! Today I'm sharing more Gingham makes for my Gingham Gala week and this one was a project we made at Coffee & Card this week. I've made frames on my cards with the Stitched Rectangles before but I hadn't made one with patterned paper before! I adhered the Gingham Gala DSP to some thick Whisper White card and then ran it through the die cutting machine to create the frame.
I love this effect and you still see the stitching! The great news is you also get the left over patterned rectangle so I will be back in a couple of days to show you what I did with those!
The sentiment is from the Well Said bundle which has been a firm fave from the Spring/Summer Catalogue, cannot recommend this set enough, just fabulous!
My May Online Code is now LIVE, thank you to those of you who used it yesterday to order your Everything is Rosy kit!


Julie
shop now
join my team




supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment