Friday 10 May 2019

Film Friday - Fanfare Card

Hello there and welcome to Film Friday! My second week, so far so good! Thank you for your feedback on last weeks video and thanks to my new You Tube subscribers!

Firstly I must apologise for the terrible quality of photos today! The weather here for the last 2-3 days has been very dark and dreary which has made it very difficult to take a decent photo! The colours are a lot more vibrant in real life!
I've made this style before but never in a male themed design and I chose the Best Route papers and the image from Enjoy Life as it was the Tour de Yorkshire cycling event last weekend near where I live and it was the talk of the town so it seemed appropriate.
This is how the card looks when it's all unfolded. Really easy design to do once you have the measurements, which are in inches this time!
And here is the video below, hope you enjoy!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment