Sunday 19 May 2019

Last Chance for 10% off Bundles!

Happy Sunday and welcome to my blog today! Today I want to talk BUNDLES with you! When a bundle comes into the catalogue they have 10% off the price, making it more cost effective to purchase the stamps and dies/punches in a bundle. When they carry over into a new catalogue (which all of my featured favourite bundles are) they no longer have 10% off!

Today I want to share my Top Picks and recommend you to order before 3rd June if you fancy the 10% saving.

Butterfly Gala Bundle - this includes the stamp set and punch
 Forever Lovely Bundle - this includes the stamp set and dies
 Geared Up Garage Bundle - this includes the stamp set and dies
 Well Said Bundle (MY TOP PICK) - this includes stamp set and dies
 Piece of Cake Bundle - this includes stamp set and punch
And here is my round up of my favourite bundles! I am placing an order next week if you would like to add on to it!



Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment