Friday 3 May 2019

Fable Friends Exploding Box (Class and Video)

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! Very exciting as I have a video to share with you today! I have decided that Friday's are now going to be video sharing days! Let's call them Film Fridays!!!
Today I am sharing a mini version of an exploding box using the Fable Friends stamp set. You can make this box from A4 card and my video is further down this post, but first the photos!

Here is the closed up box
 And then when you open it - Voila!
 I've used my fave Gingham Gala papers which only have 4 weeks left so please hurry if you would like some more!
 Inside you have pockets to house 2 cute little cards or money instead if you like!
Here is the video, I do hope you will give it a watch and subscribe to my channel and I look forward to sharing another video with you next Friday.
I do have spaces at my class where we will be making this project on Saturday 18th May, details below and booking closes on Wednesday 8th May.



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment