Tuesday 7 July 2009

Not much to show - sorry!

Not really got anything very exciting to show today - sorry!
I am absoloutely snowed under with wedding orders (which is great) but as the school holidays linger I am getting increasingley stressed over it all so just not had time to make a card or even justify the time to make cards!
Here is one I made for my regular customer who likes simple A5 cards
The papers are from the Ski Slope set by Stampin Up which are supposed to be for Christmas but these ones work well for mens cards. The DAD has been cut out on my cricut and then I have used the Loads of Love set and the tag punch to make the little sign at the top!


Shock horror but there is no arty farty angle today!
Thanks for reading todays drivel!!!
Jules
x
P.S I am actually going out tonight which you would think would cheer me up!! However I am going to see the theatre company I am in perform West Side Story so I will probably feel worse when I come out!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card,l love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet,x

    ReplyDelete