Sunday 30 April 2017

Watercolour Pencils Background

 Hello there and welcome back to my blog today, if you are a regular visitor! If you are new then welcome to you and I hope you like today's make? 

This was the last project at our Watercolour Pencil class and was a cute mini card. There was a story behind how small it was which was mostly because my shipment of Watercolour Paper did not arrive in time due to Easter delays at the warehouse so I had to make the best use of every little scrap that I had!
We scribbled on the Watercolour Paper with Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry pencils and then swished over them with the Aquapainter to create this effect. To be honest I much preferred the background I made when I demonstrated it to my ladies rather than the one I am sharing with you here, isn't that always the case?
The butterfly is die cut from Rich Razzleberry card and I let my ladies use one of my brand new gold gems! OOOOooooooo! 
We embossed the Thank You in gold and I still love seeing the first time reactions to heat embossing from the new ladies, it's always magical!

It's almost time for me to order my new catalogues and I have a sign up form for you to use if you are in the UK and don't already have a designated Stampin Up demonstrator and don't already get a catalogue from me at the moment. 
Here is the link to click to sign up HERE
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment