Monday 3 April 2017

Cool Treats Trifold Card

Good Morning and a Happy Monday to you. Today I am starting a week of makes with the Cool Treats suite which we made at my Craft Extravaganza on Saturday. I fell in love with the Cool Treats as soon as I saw it back in November, mostly because I like cute and I loved the colours of the papers.  Many of you will have seen this style of card from me before, it's a bit of a go to for me so I had to re-create it with the Cool Treats.
I do have a video on how to make this on my You Tube channel which is HERE It's my most watched You Tube video and although I am not a huge You Tube/video person this is something I have been working on this year.  
 The thing that takes the longest with this card is stamping and die cutting all the little lollies and ice creams, but I do love how they all look!
 I have used the Stitched Shape framelits which I cannot stop using at the moment, so versatile and such good value. 
I thought I would share a couple of photos with you from my event on Saturday. I like taking photos of the set up before my events and I get a lot of comments from people saying they love seeing them too!
 I made all the ladies a little bag with ribbons and sprinkles in for them to use on their projects. Can you see the cute little chocolate bunny too! Got to love a bit of Easter chocolate!
My next Craft Extravaganza is Saturday 22nd July and all the details are HERE
I do hope you can make it.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment