Sunday 2 April 2017

Creation Station for April

Hello there and welcome to this months Creation Station Blog Hop. This month we were working with the title Nurture to Nature, Flowers to Showers and to make things easier for myself I simply went for the Flowers! I am on a bit of a mission at the moment to use stamp sets that I haven't used yet and I am ashamed to say that the Falling Flowers stamp set has been on my dresser since July last year and has barely seen ink! 
I made this card for my Stamp a Stack event on Friday evening and chose to go with the Bright colours of Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight with some old faithful Pool Party thrown in from the Subtles as it's such a fave! The large sentiment is from the Big on Birthdays stamp set from the Spring/Summer catalogue and it's great for a quick card.
I always like to include a "flat" card in my Stamp a Stack as postage here in the UK is now calculated on how thick the card is and the use of dimensional and ribbon can bump up the cost. I've kept my project for this month's hop simple, but sometimes simple is good and is what is needed!
I hope this inspires you to use this stamp set if like me you have it and haven't given it enough love!

Please do take a moment to have a look at my colleagues blogs. Next up is my lovely friend and fellow UK demonstrator Mikaela Titheridge or you can go back and visit Kathy!

Take care
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: