Monday 10 April 2017

Back from Onstage and the Retiring List


Good Morning! I am back from a fantastic few days in Amsterdam for Stampin' Up's Onstage Live event along with 13 members of our team. What a whirlwind few days it has been! Lots to update everyone on, that will have to wait until later as I am not allowed to share certain photos at the moment (spoiler alerts!) but I do have a few things to update you on. My journey began at 4.30am as I got ready to head over to Leeds/Bradford airport on the 06:20 flight to Amsterdam. I am not too sure why I thought that would be a good idea, but at the time I think I was trying to save money on an extra nights stay in the hotel. We arrived in Amsterdam and then I headed to my hotel for around 10am. Unfortunately I could not check in so just had to leave my suitcase and I found a lovely demonstrator friend who let me sit in her room until the event started at 12 noon. The opening session started at 2pm with the lovely CEO Sara Douglass (below) welcoming us to the event.
We got to see the gorgeous new catalogue and listened to business talks and watched demonstrations of new products. After the session finished at around 5pm I headed back to my team members hotel to get ready for CentreStage (an event exclusively for leaders) with my little case crammed full of things I needed to get changed into for the evening.
The hotel was gorgeous and the decorations were beautiful. I was so lucky to spend the evening sat with the wonderful Brandi Barnard who is a US demonstrator of 15 years but also now works as a trainer for Stampin' Up!
We left the event round 10pm and I headed back to my room, to eventually get checked in. I cannot begin to tell you how welcoming these beds were after being up over 18 hours, and I had a choice which to sleep in! 
 The weekend continued until Saturday teatime and some of us flew back late that evening whilst some carried on until Sunday. Here is a little selfie with most of our team featuring!
I'd love to have you join us at our next event. If you have considered becoming a demonstrator then please do get in touch with me.

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION**

The retiring list will go LIVE this evening at 8pm so please do head over to my Online Store ASAP to grab a bargain. I will be placing an order later on in the evening or on Tuesday morning but things do sell out VERY quickly. The best way to order would be to order online and have things shipped to you, and don't forget to use my code below

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment