Wednesday 12 April 2017

Tasty Treats papers

Good Morning. Today I wanted to showcase one of my favourite items on the Retirement List. Now talking about the list, things are selling VERY quickly so please do not miss out on any of your favourites. 

One of my favourite items are the Tasty Treats papers from the Spring/Summer catalogue. These are currently reduced from £11.75 to £8.23 but I am sure they won't be lasting much longer.
I have added all my favourite projects with these papers, I didn't realise I had done so many!
There are a number of coordinating items also reduced to match the papers which are the Sprinkles reduced by 50% to £2.50, the card stock pack reduced to £5.80 and the Washi Tape reduced to £5.80. All the items are at the end of this blog post with a direct link to them on my Online Store.
For now I will leave you with my Tasty Treats projects and hope you enjoy!




Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment