Monday 17 April 2017

Nailed It Stamp Set

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing a card we made in class last Tuesday. I love the Nailed It bundle and I was very sad to see it was not carrying over into the new catalogue. Sadly the coordinating dies have sold out but the good news is that the stamp set is still available, so if you are OK with the old scissor method then this is a great set for those male birthdays and Father's Day too!
The background is created by stamping the various tools multiple times and then colouring them in with the fab new Watercolour Pencils of Early Espresso and Basic Grey. To blend the colour of the pencils I used a Blender Pen which are one of my most used tools at the moment I have to say.
 I added some more tools and then layered them up for a lot of added dimension. If you love this stamp set then please hurry to order it before it sells out!
If you fancy having a go with the Watercolour Pencils then I have a class on Saturday 22nd April at 2pm. A pack of your own pencils is included in the cost of £22 and of course you get to take these home to practise your skills afterwards. If you would like one of the last 2 seats just email me HERE
Have a great Easter Monday!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment