Wednesday 26 April 2017

Jar of Love

Good Morning. 
I wanted to take some time over the next few weeks to highlight bundles that are not retiring as products but will be retiring as a bundle! What does that mean?
Well it means that from 1st June these items will not be reduced by 10% as you can buy them now, and you will only be able to buy them individually for the full price.
I guess I am trying to say, if you like the look of one of the existing bundles then consider purchasing before 31st May to secure the 10% discount.

I actually have a class on Saturday 27th May featuring the Jar of Love bundle because it gets so much interest at my studio and I have never actually done a class there using it. You can find more details about the class HERE
In the meantime I will leave you with my favourite makes using this bundle, such a versatile set if you love flowers!



Yes even the spots on the card below are from the set too! 

If you would like a copy of the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue and you are in the UK without a designated Stampin Up Demonstrator then please complete the sign up form 
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment