Wednesday 19 April 2017

Balloon Adventures

Hello there! Today I am sharing the last make from last weeks Tuesday Club. I used the Balloon Adventures stamp set which I confess to only having used twice! I think I struggled with it as I was only seeing it paired with the papers in the Spring/Summer catalogue and they didn't really entice me so I didn't really use the set! Once I came to use it with my own colours then I really loved it!
 The great news about this set is that its reduced on the Retirement List from £24 down to £19.20, if you fancy having a look you can find it on my store HERE
 I cased this style of card from my very talented team member Amanda, you can find her card here, thank you Amanda for your constant inspiration.

And here is the stamp set, 17 stamps which coodirnate with the Balloon Bouquet punch which I know a lot of you already have!



Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment