Monday 24 April 2017

Beautiful You with Watercolour Pencils (again)

Good Morning. Well I am happy to say that the colouring class went really well on Saturday and the ladies all made some fab creations. 

Today I am sharing the second card we made with the Beautiful You stamps. We experimented with colouring on different papers/cards and this one was stamping the "pink lady" onto Watercolour Paper and then shading in with the Pencils and a Blender Pen. I love the Blender Pens and the ladies all managed really well with them on Saturday.
The other ladies were "coloured" in with the matching stamp from the set which gives them an artistic squiggle of colour over their frock! 
If you are wondering how I achieved the flesh colour when there isn't a flesh coloured pencil in the set, well I used Calypso Coral, BUT I took the Blender Pen to the tip of the pencil so I could control how much colour I needed and didn't get too much on her skin.
Here are both of the cards together from our lovely class, I'll be back to show you more next time!
It's almost time for me to order my new catalogues and I have a sign up form for you to use if you are in the UK and don't already have a designated Stampin Up demonstrator and don't already get a catalogue from me at the moment. 
Here is the link to click to sign up HERE
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment