Sunday 23 April 2017

Beautiful You with the Watercolour Pencils

Hello there, hope you are having a lovely weekend? Yesterday I ran a Watercolour Pencil class with 8 lovely ladies. I have written this blog up before the actual event so I would love to say it went really really well! Here's hoping!

In the class I wanted to concentrate on the colouring techniques rather than the complexity of the cards, so the cards are all fairly simple makes, no fancy folds or anything like that kind of craft business!
 This card is similar to one I made a few weeks ago with multiple stamping of the stylish lady from Beautiful You, one of the most popular sellers from the Spring/Summer Catalogue. I stamped the ladies in the Archival Black ink pad from Stampin Up onto the White Shimmer card which I just love for colouring on, it is a little more forgiving that standard Whisper White.
 The colours used are Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo and I stamped an extra lady and cut here out and layered her up for a little dimension! Can you spot a new product on this card?
 If you would like to get your hands on the Watercolour Pencils then they are a steal at £14.50 for 13 pencils and I hope that after today's class my ladies will agree that they are really easy to use.
Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSave


Are you in the UK and don't already have a Stampin Up demonstrator? Would you like a brand new catalogue sending in mid May? Please sign up using my secure form by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment