Friday 14 April 2017

Basket Bunch bargain!

 Good Morning. I am a little behind schedule this morning as my lovely nephew Lucas stayed over last night so we are out of our usual routine but it was lovely to spend some time with him.

Today I am sharing a card we made at Tuesday Club this week. It certainly kept the ladies busy for a whole but I loved sharing that the Basket Bunch stamps and dies can be used for non Easter projects. They are both reduced at the moment and it is cheaper to buy them separately rather than purchasing as a bundle. The stamps are down 15% to £16.15 and the dies are down 30% to £19.60. I have added links to them directly on my store at the bottom of this post.
 The lovely embossing folder Falling Petals is also retiring and is reduced too! It's down 30% to £5.43, such a bargain for the larger embossing folder.
 I hope you like this card and it inspires you to use the stamps in a non Easter way!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment